1. Immediate relief
During vaporization, CBD enters your lungs and diffuses directly into your bloodstream rather than passing through your gut and liver. This avoids the first-pass effect altogether, allowing nearly four times as much CBD to enter your circulation for a maximum bioavailability of roughly 50 to 60 percent. Essentially, this means you can achieve the same beneficial effects with a much smaller amount of CBD.
- Although CBD drops might be your favorite method as it stays in your body 3-4x longer than vaping - Vaping can provide heightened relief when stressful situations arise unexpectedly.
- Kids late for school
- Traffic is at an all time high
- Coworker or family member said something inconsiderate
2. Vape dosage and consistency
There are numerous dosing charts on the internet that claim to present the proper MG per inhale. While it is impossible (need more studies to claim efficacy) to determine how many MG are in each inhale, it is possible to measure and monitor the length of your inhale and the consistency of each inhale.
- Monitor the length of inhale
- 1-1000. 2-1000. 3-1000. (SECONDS)
- Monitor the consistency/inconsistency
- 8 AM 3-5 SECOND INHALE
- 12 PM 4-6 SECOND INHALE
- 6 PM 6-8 SECOND INHALE
3. Feel confident vaping [PH]RAMEWORK CBD oil
- NO FILLERS
- NO POLYPROPYLENE
- NO VEGETABLE GLYCERIN
- NO EMULSIFIERS
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS
4. Consult your physician
When in doubt, consult your physician, especially if you have an existing medical condition. While there aren’t a plethora of doctors who have experience with CBD, most (forward thinking) doctors should have a good idea on how your body will react to CBD and can provide you a professional CBD dosage for your situation.
ANY and ALL information has not been evaluated by the FDA, enjoy our products responsibly and consult a professional physician before USE.